About Enslins Auditors Cape Town
- Our clients come 1st
- No client is too big or too small
- Personal partner interaction with clients is a must
- Providing professional service at all times
- Career development for our employees
Enslins in Cape Town is a firm of Chartered Accountants (SA) and Registered Auditors providing quality and client centred audit and assurance, taxation, accounting and consulting services to the corporate, private and government sector in South Africa.
Enslins comprises of nine (9) independently owned firms situated in the Northern Cape, Free State, North West, Gauteng and Western Cape provinces. For more information on the other provincial firms, please refer to the main page of our website and click the applicable office.
Enslins Cape Town was established in 1995 and prides itself on the quality of services provided over the years and the building of a recognised name in the Chartered Accountancy profession.
We believe in personal interaction with our clients, through which we establish strong, lasting relationships based on service delivery, exceptional quality and a reputation for adding continuous value.
The key pillars in our firm are integrity, quality, accountability, commitment and teamwork which continuously motivates and drives us to be exceptional leaders in our profession and to promote a culture of being knowledgeable in the various sectors in which we provide services.
Our promise to our clients
Enslins Cape Town will not only meet the expectation of our clients, but will exceed them by:
- Value adding support;
- Prompt, timeous and clear communication;
- Access to expertise and other resources;
- Quality assurance on work performed;
- Ethical and good business principles; and
- Cost effective and value for money services.